Activities - how the charity spends its money
Our mission is to promote Chinese literature in English translation, by:
* Promoting the best new contemporary Chinese writing
* Publishing translations online
* Hosting a Chinese literature database
* Getting people talking about Chinese literature
* Providing education, information & resources for translators
* Encouraging publishers to publish Chinese books in English
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
31 March 2020
Total income: £11,506
Total expenditure: £6,921
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
One or more trustees receive payments or benefits from the charity for providing services to the charity.