Activities - how the charity spends its money
1. Scriptural teaching and Christian worship.
2. Social, moral and spiritual support to members of the community.
3. Christian based youth activities for young people between 8 and 19.
4. Facilities and support for a 'Mums and Tots' group and 'Senior Citizens Group'.
5. Financial support to other Christian based charities.
6. Christian based summer camp for older teens.
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
31 March 2020
Total income: £79,454
Total expenditure: £78,373
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.