Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES INCORPORATED 27/09/1992
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION(S) DATED 13/06/1995
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION(S) DATED 20/07/2004
AS REGISTERED AT COMPANIES HOUSE ON 04/04/2014
AS AMENDED BY CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION ON CHANGE OF NAME DATED 29/06/2015 as amended on 09 Jun 2021
(1) THE TREATMENT, CARE AND SUPPORT OF PERSONS SUFFERING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH ALCOHOL OR DRUG MISUSE AND OTHER DEPENDENCIES; AND
(2) THE PREVENTION OF ALCOHOL AND DRUG MISUSE THROUGH THE PROVISION OF SERVICES FOR THOSE SUFFERING FROM OR LIKELY TO SUFFER FROM SUBSTANCE MISUSE, ADDICTION OR OTHER DEPENDENCIES; AND
(3) EDUCATION AND TRAINING FOR PROFESSIONALS AND VOLUNTEERS IN THE FIELD AND RAISING THE AWARENESS OF THE PUBLIC THROUGH THE MEDIA AND THROUGH EDUCATION ABOUT THE INCIDENCE AND EFFECTS ON SOCIETY OF SUBSTANCE DEPENDENCY AND MISUSE AFFECTING WALES AND THE MARCHES; AND
(4) THE SUPPORT, RELIEF AND TREATMENT OF PERSONS SUFFERING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH MENTAL HEALTH PSYCHOLOGICAL AND EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING, ILLNESS, AGE, SOCIAL EXCLUSION OR ECONOMIC INACTIVITY; AND
(5) THE PROMOTION AND PROVISION OF ADVICE AND ADVOCACY FOR PERSONS SUFFERING DISADVANTAGE EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF ALCOHOL AND DRUG MISUSE AND OTHER DEPENDENCIES, DISABILITY, ILLNESS, AGE OR SOCIAL EXCLUSION.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.