Activities - how the charity spends its money
1. The relief of poverty in the UK and Israel.
2. The rehabilitation of minors and infants in the UK and Israel.
3. To advance the religion of the Jewish faith in the UK and Israel in accordance with the orthodox practice.
4. To advance Jewish education in the UK and Israel.
5. Such other purposes as are recognised by the law of England and Wales as charitable.
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
05 April 2021
Total income: £250,689
Total expenditure: £266,607
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.