THE ST CROSS SOUTH ELMHAM RECREATION GROUND
Activities - how the charity spends its money
Approximately 1 acre of land was presented to St Cross South Elmham Parish in 1854 as a "recreational Allotment". This land has never been used for recreational activities and has almost always been let for agriculture. The rent has been used to support village activities and fixtures and fittings and for the benefit of St Cross residents for educational purposes.