Activities - how the charity spends its money
The Iraqi welfare association was established in 1991.
We provide the following services;
* Free advice on All type of Benefits, Housing, Education, etc.
* Free advice on Immigration and residency status in the UK
* Children Camps and Social Family Gatherings
* Free English Language and IT Courses
* Issuing Community Magazine. Al-Mahjer
* General advice on various other issues.
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
31 July 2020
Total income: £359,686
Total expenditure: £413,307
Total income includes £28,889 from 3 government grant(s)
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
One or more trustees receive payments or benefits from the charity for providing services to the charity.