Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTION ADOPTED 04/05/1996
AS AMENDED ON 06/05/2006
AS AMENDED ON 12/05/2007
AS AMENDED ON 29/09/2013 as amended on 17 Mar 2018
1. TO ADVANCE RELIGION ACCORDING TO THE TENETS OF THE HINDU FAITH.
2. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC, IN PARTICULAR THOSE OF HINDU BENGALI ORIGIN AND THEIR DESCENDANTS.
3. TO HELP AND SUPPORT MEMBERS AT TIMES OF ILLNESS OR DISTRESS.
4. TO PROVIDE FACILITIES IN THE INTEREST OF SOCIAL WELFARE FOR RECREATION, EDUCATION AND OTHER LEISURE ACTIVITIES.
5. TO MAKE DONATIONS TO ANY CHARITABLE ORGANISATION AS THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE AND TRUSTEES MAY FROM TIME TO TIME DETERMINE.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.