Governing document THE SOLDIERS, SAILORS, AIRMEN AND FAMILIES ASSOCIATION - FORCES HELP
Charity number: 210760
Charity reporting is up to date (on time)
Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
ROYAL CHARTER DATED 26 JANUARY 1926 AS VARIED BY SUPPLEMENTAL CHARTER DATED 23 JUNE 1982, BY ORDERS IN COUNCIL DATED 27 OCTOBER 1993, 13 MARCH 1996, 19 DECEMBER 1996 AND 11 DECEMBER 2013. REVISED CHARTER DATED 1 JANUARY 2014.
TO RELIEVE THE NEED, SUFFERING AND DISTRESS OF THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS, WHO IN EACH CASE SHALL SATISFY SUCH REQUIREMENTS AS THE COUNCIL MAY FROM TIME TO TIME SPECIFY BY REGULATIONS:
1. MEMBERS AND FORMER MEMBERS OF ALL RANKS OF ALL BRANCHES OF OUR LAND SEA AND AIR FORCES (`BENEFICIARIES');
2. ANY PERSON WHO IS DEPENDENT ON A BENEFICIARY;
3. ANY PERSON WHO WAS DEPENDENT ON A BENEFICIARY WHILE THAT BENEFICIARY WAS ALIVE;
4. ANY PERSON ON WHOM A BENEFICIARY IS DEPENDENT; AND
5. ANY PERSON ON WHOM A DECEASED BENEFICIARY WAS DEPENDENT.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.