HIBBERT ALMSHOUSE CHARITY
Charity number: 214672
Charity reporting is up to date (on time)
Activities - how the charity spends its money
The charity was established in 1869 to manage the Hibbert Almshouses, established in 1858 by Sarah and Mary Ann Hibbert for the elderly of the ancient parish of Clapham.
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.