Activities - how the charity spends its money
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT
- Preserving buildings of architectural and historic importance
- Helping to rescue buildings at risk
- Organising conservation seminars, exhibitions and visits
- Operating learning and outreach programmes for young people
- Operating two heritage museums
....in the County of Hertfordshire.
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
31 March 2021
Total income: £164,282
Total expenditure: £239,550
Total income includes £32,337 from 6 government grant(s)
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
One or more trustees are also directors of the subsidiaries
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.