Governing document BATTELEY AND SUTTON RELIEF IN NEED CHARITY
Charity number: 234048
Charity reporting is up to date (on time)
Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
SCHEME OF 21 DECEMBER 1988
FOR RELIEF IN NEED AS FOLLOWS: (1) 96.5% OF THE INCOME TO BE APPLIED FOR THE BENEFIT OF MEN RESIDENT IN BURY ST EDMUNDS WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND. (2) THE REMAINING 3.5% OF THE INCOME TO BE APPLIED FOR THE BENEFIT OF MEN RESIDENT IN THE PARISH OF BROCKLEY WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.