Governing document THE CHURCH CHARITY OF JOHN ARUNDELL
Charity number: 234290
Charity reporting is up to date (on time)
Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
SCHEMES OF 23 APRIL 1998.
INCOME TO BE APPLIED IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS (1) 25% TOWARDS THE TRUSTEES OF THE ST. DENNIS EDUCATIONAL TRUST; (2) THE REMAINING 75% TOWARD THE FOLLOWING IN ORDER OF PRIORITY: A) TOWARD THE UPKEEP AND REPAIR OF THE PARISH CHURCH AND BURIAL GROUND OF THE ECCLESIASTICAL PARISH OF ST. DENNIS AND THE SERVICES THERE IN; B) THE PROMOTING THE RELIGIOUS AND OTHER CHARITABLE WORK OF THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND IN THE PARISH
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.