Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
SCHEME DATED 03 JUN 2020
THE OBJECTS OF THE CHARITY ARE:
(1) TO PROMOTE THE EFFICIENCY OF THE SUCCESSOR REGIMENT BY FOSTERING ESPRIT DE CORPS AMONG MEMBERS AND ENABLING THEM TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH REGIMENTAL AFFAIRS AND WITH ONE ANOTHER.
(2) ASSISTING MEMBERS TO OBTAIN SUITABLE EMPLOYMENT.
(3) TO RELIEVE ALL MEMBERS OF THE FORMER REGIMENT, AND FORMER AND SERVING MEMBERS OF THE SUCCESSOR REGIMENT WHO WERE DOMICILED IN HAMPSHIRE OR THE ISLE OF WIGHT AT THE TIME OF ENLISTMENT OR COMMISSIONING, OR THEIR DEPENDENTS, WHO ARE IN NEED, HARDSHIP OR DISTRESS.
(4) THE TRUSTEES MAY RELIEVE PERSONS IN NEED BY:
(A) MAKING GRANTS OF MONEY TO THEM; OR
(B) PROVIDING OR PAYING FOR GOODS, SERVICES OR FACILITIES FOR THEM; OR
(C) MAKING GRANTS OF MONEY TO OTHER PERSONS OR BODIES WHO PROVIDE GOODS, SERVICES OR FACILITIES TO THOSE IN NEED.
(5) IF AND IN SO FAR AS THE INCOME OF THE CHARITY CANNOT BE APPLIED TOWARDS THE OBJECT SPECIFIED IN SUB-CLAUSES (1-3) ABOVE, THE TRUSTEES MAY APPLY IT FOR THE RELIEF OF THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES OF PERSON WHO ARE IN CONDITIONS OF NEED, HARDSHIP OR DISTRESS IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER OF PRIORITY:
(A) SERVING OFFICERS AND EX-OFFICERS WHO PREVIOUSLY HAVE BEEN SECONDED OR ATTACHED TO THE FORMER REGIMENT AND THEIR DEPENDENTS;
(B) OFFICERS AND EX-OFFICERS OF THE WESSEX REGIMENT WHO HAVE SERVED IN COMPANIES IN HAMPSHIRE OR THE ISLE OF WIGHT AND THEIR DEPENDENTS;
(C) TERRITORIAL AND ARMY RESERVE OFFICERS AND FORMER TERRITORIAL AND ARMY RESERVE OFFICERS OF THE PRINCESS OF WALES'S ROYAL REGIMENT WHO HAVE SERVED IN TERRITORIAL AND ARMY RESERVE COMPANIES IN HAMPSHIRE AND THE ISLE OF WIGHT.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.