Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM & ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED 30/12/77 AMENDED BY RESOLUTION ON 08/02/78, 14/07/78, 26/06/03, 29/07/03 & 20/09/07. NOW ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION ADOPTED ON 20/07/10 AND AMENDED BY RESOLUTION REGISTERED AT COMPANIES HOUSE ON 04/10/10
(1) THE RELIEF OF POVERTY AMONGST CHILDREN, YOUNG PERSONS, THEIR FAMILIES AND CARERS;
(2) TO PROVIDE FOR THE TRAINING AND EDUCATION OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PERSONS;
(3) TO PROVIDE IN THE INTERESTS OF SOCIAL WELFARE, FACILITIES FOR THE RECREATION AND OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PERSONS DESIGNED TO IMPROVE THE CONDITIONS OF THEIR LIVES;
(4) THE RELIEF OF SICKNESS AND THE RELIEF OF DISADVANTAGES EXPERIENCED BY CHILDREN AND YOUNG PERSONS WITH PHYSICAL OR LEARNING IMPAIRMENTS BY PROVIDING SERVICES DESIGNED TO MINIMISE THE EFFECT ON DISABLED CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE OF THEIR IMPAIRMENTS AND GIVE SUCH CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEAD ORDINARY LIVES;
(5) ANY OTHER PURPOSE WHICH IS EXCLUSIVELY CHARITABLE UNDER THE LAW OF ENGLAND AND WALES.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.