Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
DECLARATION OF TRUST DATED 2ND NOVEMBER 1999
THE TRUSTEES SHALL HOLD THE TRUST FUND AND ITS INCOME UPON TRUST TO APPLY THEM FOR
1) THE ADVANCEMENT OF EDUCATION OF YOUNG PEOPLE SO AS TO DEVELOP THEIR MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL CAPACITIES SO THAT THEY MAY GROW TO FULL MATURITY AS INDIVIDUALS AND MEMBERS OF SOCIETY BY THE PROVISION OF GRANTS TO PARTICIPATE IN EXPEDITIONS PARTICULARLY TO THE ARCTIC
2) THE ADVANCEMENT OF EDUCATION OF YOUNG PEOPLE BELOW THE AGE OF THIRTY IN SUCH SUBJECTS WHICH CAN BE ADVANCED BY RESEARCH AND FIELD WORK PARTICULARLY IN THE ARCTIC BY THE PROVISION OF GRANTS TO SUCH PERSONS TO ENABLE THEM TO PARTICIPATE IN SCIENTIFIC EXPEDITIONS
3) SUCH EXCLUSIVELY CHARITABLE PURPOSE OR PURPOSES AS THE TRUSTEES SHALL AT THEIR ABSOLUTE DISCRETION DECIDE FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE INHABITANTS OF ARCTIC COMMUNITIES
4) FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC BY ASSISTING MEMBERS OF HER MAJESTY'S CONSTABULARY WITH THE COST OF FURTHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING WHICH WILL ENHANCE THEIR EFFECTIVENESS WITHIN THE COMMUNITY
5) GENERALLY FOR SUCH PURPOSES OR OBJECTS WHICH ARE FROM TIME TO TIME RECOGNISED AS EXCLUSIVELY CHARITABLE ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF ENGLAND AND WALES AS THE TRUSTEES IN THEIR ABSOLUTE DISCRETION THINK FIT
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.