Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
WILL DATED 2 MAY 2000
FOR SUCH CHARITABLE INSTITUTION OR INSTITUTIONS OR OTHER CHARITABLE OBJECT OR OBJECTS OR OTHER CHARITABLE PURPOSE OR PURPOSES IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD WHICH:
1) MAINTAIN OR PROMOTE THE CATHOLIC TRADITION OF THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND OR
2) PROMOTE THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND'S TRADITIONAL TEACHING IN OPPOSITION TO THE ORDINATION OF WOMEN TO THE PRIESTHOOD
3) PROMOTE THE RELIEF OF POVERTY BY THE USE OF TECHNOLOGY IN THIRD WORLD
4) PROMOTE ECOLOGY OR THE PRESERVATION OF THE ENVIRONMENT
5) PROMOTE THE ADVANCEMENT OF RELIGION ACCORDING TO THE STRICT INTERPRETATION OF THE CATHOLIC CREEDS AS TAUGHT BY THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND
6) TO FURTHER THE RELIGIOUS AND OTHER CHARITABLE WORK OF THE CONGREGATION MEETING FOR RELIGIOUS WORSHIP AT THE CHAPEL OF ST MARY ON THE BRIDGE DERBY
7) TO RELIEVE IN CASES OF FINANCIAL NEED CLERGYMEN WHO HAVE SERVED IN THE CHAPEL OF ST MARY ON THE BRIDGE DERBY OR INDIVIDUALS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SAID CHAPEL WHO WISH TO TRAIN FOR HOLY ORDERS
AS THE ST MARY'S CHARITY TRUSTEES SHALL IN THEIR ABSOLUTE DISCRETION THINK FIT TO SUPPORT OR ESTABLISH
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.