Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTION ADOPTED 27 NOVEMBER 2000
FOR SUCH PURPOSES GENERALLY AS MAY FROM TIME TO TIME BE CHARITABLE ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF ENGLAND AND WALES AND MORE SPECIFICALLY (WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING)
1. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF WOMEN IRRESPECTIVE OF RACE CREED AND PARTY SO AS TO ENABLE THEM TO MAKE THE BEST CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS THE COMMON GOOD
2. TO EDUCATE SUCH WOMEN IN THE PRINCIPLES OF GOOD CITIZENSHIP AND IN ALL PUBLIC QUESTIONS BOTH NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL
3. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC BY CARRYING OUT RESEARCH INTO ANY PUBLIC QUESTIONS WHETHER LOCAL NATIONAL OR INTERNATIONAL AND PUBLISHING THE USEFUL RESULTS OF SUCH RESEARCH
4. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC BY PROMOTING PUBLIC UNDERSTANDING OF ANY SUBJECT OF EDUCATIONAL VALUE WHERE WOMEN HAVE PARTICULAR KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIENCE
5. TO PROVIDE OR ASSIST IN THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES FOR RECREATION OR OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION FOR SUCH WOMEN IN THE INTERESTS OF SOCIAL WELFARE AND WITH A VIEW TO IMPROVING THEIR CONDITIONS OF LIFE
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.