THE EMPLOYABILITY FORUM
Charity number: 1088396
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED ON 27 OCTOBER, 2000.
TO RELIEVE THE POVERTY OF REFUGEES AND ASYLUM SEEKERS WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM BY ASSISTING THEM TO PREPARE FOR AND OBTAIN APPROPRIATE EMPLOYMENT.
- 12 September 2001 : registered
- 30 October 2018 : removed (CEASED TO EXIST)
No other names
What the charity did
- The Prevention Or Relief Of Poverty
- Economic/community Development/employment
Who the charity helped
- Other Defined Groups
How the charity helped
- Acts As An Umbrella Or Resource Body