Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
DECLARATION OF TRUST DATED 8 FEBRUARY 2002 AS AMENDED BY DEED OF VARIATION DATED 16 MARCH 2003
OPERATING PRIMARILY IN THE EASTON AREA:
1. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE (UP TO AGE 21).
2. TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT THE PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH OF REFUGEES AND THEIR DEPENDANTS.
3. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF IMMIGRANTS, REFUGEES AND ASYLUM SEEKERS AND THEIR DEPENDANTS IN NEED, SO AS TO ADVANCE THEM IN LIFE AND ASSIST IN THEIR REHABILITATION WITHIN A NEW COMMUNITY.
4. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN GENERAL ABOUT THE ISSUES RELATING TO IMMIGRANTS, REFUGEES AND ASYLUM SEEKERS.
5. THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES FOR RECREATION OR OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION WITH THE OBJECT OF IMPROVING THE CONDITIONS OF LIFE OF THOSE PERSONS WHO HAVE NEED OF SUCH FACILITIES BY REASON OF THEIR YOUTH, AGE, INFIRMITY OR DISABLEMENT, POVERTY OR SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC CIRCUMSTANCES.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.