Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES INCORPORATED 09/10/2002
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION(S) DATED 09/07/2003 as amended on 18 Jun 2019
1. TO PROVIDE RELIEF FOR REFUGEES, ASYLUM SEEKERS AND THEIR DEPENDANTS LIVING (TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY) IN PARTICULAR BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY IN
OXFORDSHIRE WHO ARE IN CONDITIONS OF HARDSHIP OR DISTRESS;
2. TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT THE PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH OF REFUGEES, ASYLUM SEEKERS AND THEIR DEPENDANTS;
3. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF REFUGEES, ASYLUM SEEKERS AND THEIR DEPENDANTS IN NEED THEREOF SO AS TO ENHANCE THEIR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND ASSIST IN THEIR SETTLEMENT WITHIN A NEW COMMUNITY;
4. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN GENERAL ABOUT THE ISSUES RELATING TO REFUGEES AND ASYLUM SEEKERS; AND
5. THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES FOR RECREATION OR OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION FOR REFUGEES AND ASYLUM SEEKERS WITH THE OBJECT OF IMPROVING THE CONDITIONS OF LIFE OF THOSE PERSONS WHO HAVE NEED OF SUCH FACILITIES
BY REASON OF THEIR YOUTH, AGE, INFIRMITY OR DISABLEMENT, POVERTY OR SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC CIRCUMSTANCES.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.