Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
TRUST DEED DATED 18 APRIL 2002
1. TO PRESERVE FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT THE WHOLE OR SUCH PART OF THE FULLERS MILL TRUST LANDS AS SHALL OR MAY HEREAFTER BE VESTED IN THE CHARITY OR IN RESPECT OF WHICH THE CHARITY SHALL HAVE ANY INTEREST AND WHICH ARE OF SCIENTIFIC, HORTICULTURAL, BOTANICAL, SCENIC OR EDUCATIONAL INTEREST OR ECOLOGICAL IMPORTANCE
2. TO PROTECT IMPROVE AND MAINTAIN THE AMENITIES OF THE FULLERS MILL TRUST LANDS
3. TO MAINTAIN THE GARDENS FOR
1. THE ENJOYMENT OF THE PUBLIC,
2. FOR THE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH,
3. FOR THE FURTHERANCE OF THE STUDY OF THE SCIENCES OF BOTANY AND BIOLOGY,
4. FOR THE CONSERVATION OF NATURE AND THE INCREASE IN KNOWLEDGE THEREOF,
5. AND FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE METHODS AND PRACTICE OF HORTICULTURE BY THE GROWTH PROPAGATION AND DISSEMINATION OF GARDEN PLANTS INCLUDING RARE SPECIES AND NEW CULTIVARS.
4. TO PROMOTE THE TRAINING AND EDUCATION OF HORTICULTURALISTS AT ANY LEVEL OF EDUCATION FROM PRIMARY TO ADULT EDUCATION INCLUDING VOCATIONAL TRAINING AND WHETHER AT FULLERS MILL OR ELSEWHERE INCLUDING ANY EDUCATIONAL ESTABLISHMENT OR INSTITUTION
5. TO DEVELOP LINKS WITH OTHER ESTABLISHED GARDENS AND INSTITUTIONS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND ELSEWHERE FOR THE BETTER PROMOTION OF THE CHARITABLE PURPOSES OF THE FULLERS MILL TRUST
6. FOR SUCH OTHER CHARITABLE PURPOSES AS THE TRUSTEES FROM TIME TO TIME THINK FIT
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.