Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES INCORPORATED 30/03/2004
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION(S) DATED 17/09/2004
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION(S) DATED 05/11/2004
AS AMENDED BY CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION ON CHANGE OF NAME DATED 18/10/2004
AS AMENDED BY CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION ON CHANGE OF NAME DATED 10/09/2008
AS AMENDED BY CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION ON CHANGE OF NAME DATED 15/01/2016
1. THE RELIEF OF POVERTY AND NEED AMONGST FRANCOPHONE AFRICANS IMMIGRATION AND ASYLUM SEEKERS (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS THE BENEFICIARIES) IN PARTICULAR BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY BY PROVIDING INFORMATION, ADVICE, SUPPORT.
2. TO ADVANCE EDUCATION BY PROVIDING TRAINING WITH A VIEW TO ENHANCING THE BENEFICIARIES EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
3. TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT THE GOOD HEALTH OF THE BENEFICIARIES.
4. TO PRESERVE FACILITIES FOR RECREATION OR OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION FOR THE BENEFICIARIES WHO HAVE NEED OF SUCH FACILITIES BY REASON OF THEIR YOUTH, AGE, INFIRMITY OR DISABLEMENT, POVERTY OR SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC CIRCUMSTANCES.
5. THE RELIEF OF POVERTY SICKNESS AND DISTRESS AND ADVANCEMENT OF EDUCATION ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD..
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.