Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
TRUST DEED DATED 02/03/2005
AS AMENDED ON 23/11/2011
AS AMENDED BY DEED DATED 09/03/2012
SUCH CHARITABLE PURPOSES AS THE TRUSTEES SHALL FROM TIME TO TIME DIRECT AND IN PARTICULAR-
(1) THE RELIEF AND ASSISTANCE OF PEOPLE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD WHO ARE THE VICTIMS OF WAR, OR NATURAL OR CIVIL DISASTER, INCLUDING THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL AID FOR PERSONS, BODIES, ORGANISATIONS AND/OR COUNTRIES AFFECTED.
(2) THE RELIEF OF FINANCIAL HARDSHIP, EITHER GENERALLY OR INDIVIDUALLY, OF PEOPLE LIVING IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD THROUGH THE PROVISION OF GRANTS, GOODS OR SERVICES FOR PERSONS, BODIES, ORGANISATIONS AND/OR COUNTRIES AFFECTED.
(3) TO DEVELOP THE CAPACITY AND SKILLS OF THE MEMBERS OF SOCIALLY AND ECONOMICALLY DISADVANTAGED COMMUNITIES WITHIN THE UK OR WITHIN ANY OTHER
COUNTRY IN SUCH A WAY THAT THEY ARE BETTER ABLE TO IDENTIFY, AND HELP MEET, THEIR NEEDS AND TO PARTICIPATE MORE FULLY IN SOCIETY.
(4) THE RELIEF, TREATMENT AND CARE OF PERSONS IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD SUFFERING FROM MENTAL OR PHYSICAL INCAPACITY, INCLUDING THE EFFECTS OF OLD AGE, OF ANY DESCRIPTION OR IN NEED OF REHABILITATION AS A RESULT OF SUCH INCAPACITY, BY THE PROVISION OF GRANTS, GOODS OR SERVICES.
(5) TO PROMOTE HUMAN RIGHTS (AS SET OUT IN THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND SUBSEQUENT UNITED NATIONS CONVENTIONS AND DECLARATIONS) THROUGHOUT THE WORLD BY RELIEVING NEED AMONG THE VICTIMS OF HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE.
(6) TO PROMOTE FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC THE PRESERVATION, CONSERVATION AND THE PROTECTION OF BIODIVERSITY AND THE ENVIRONMENT IN ORDER TO IMPROVE THE CONDITIONS FOR COMMUNITIES IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD.
(7) TO PROMOTE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC BY THE PROMOTION OF SUSTAINABLE MEANS OF ACHIEVING ECONOMIC GROWTH AND
REGENERATION. SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT MEANS "DEVELOPMENT WHICH MEETS THE NEEDS OF THE PRESENT WITHOUT COMPROMISING THE ABILITY OF FUTURE
GENERATIONS TO MEET THEIR OWN NEEDS".
(8) THE PROMOTION OF ANY OTHER CHARITABLE PURPOSE FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.