Governing document MANCHESTER REFUGEE SUPPORT NETWORK
Charity number: 1109990
Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTION ADOPTED 11/12/2004
AS AMENDED ON 24/08/2012
1. TO ADVANCE EDUCATION AND RELIEVE FINANCIAL HARDSHIP AMONGST THOSE SEEKING ASYLUM AND THOSE GRANTED REFUGEE STATUS PARTICULARLY BY THE PROVISION OF LEGAL AND OTHER ADVICE
2. TO SUPPORT AND PROMOTE THE PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH OF ASYLUM SEEKERS, REFUGEES AND THEIR DEPENDENT
3. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF THOSE GRANTED REFUGEE STATUS AND THEIR DEPENDANTS IN NEED THEREOF SO AS TO ADVANCE THEM IN LIFE AND ASSIST THEM TO ADAPT WITHIN A NEW COMMUNITY.
4. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PUBLIC IN GENERAL ABOUT THE ISSUES RELATING TO REFUGEES AND THOSE SEEKING ASYLUM
5. THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES FOR RECREATION OR OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION WITH THE OBJECT OF IMPROVING THE CONDITIONS OF LIFE OF THOSE PERSONS WHO HAVE NEED OF SUCH FACILITIES BY REASON OF THEIR YOUTH, AGE, INFIRMITY OR DISABLEMENT, FINANCIAL HARDSHIP OR SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC CIRCUMSTANCES.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.