Governing document MANSFIELD AND ASHFIELD BANGLADESHI ASSOCIATION
Charity number: 1119395
Charity reporting is overdue by 760 days
Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTIONAL DOCUMENT, DATED 24 DECEMBER 2004, AS AMENDED 14 SEPTEMBER 2005, 18 DECEMBER 2005 AND 16 JULY 2006.
1. TO ADVANCE THE ISLAMIC RELIGION BY PROVIDING FACILITIES FOR PRAYERS, MARRIAGE CEREMONIES AND FUNERAL RITES.
2. TO RELIEVE POVERTY WITHIN THE COMMUNITY AND ELSEWHERE AS THE CHARITY FROM TIME TO TIME DETERMINE
3. TO PROMOTE RELIGIOUS AND RACIAL HARMONY BOTH WITHIN THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY AND BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND THE WIDER NON-MUSLIM COMMUNITY.
4. TO ADVANCE EDUCATION IN ISLAMIC AND BENGALI CULTURE FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS.
5. TO PROVIDE OR ASSIST IN THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES IN THE INTEREST OF SOCIAL WELFARE FOR RECREATION OR OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION OF INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE NEED OF SUCH FACILITIES BY REASON OF THEIR YOUTH, AGE INFIRMITY OR DISABILITY, FINANCIAL HARDSHIP OR SOCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES, OR THE PUBLIC AT LARGE, WITH THE OBJECT OF IMPROVING THEIR CONDITIONS OF LIFE.
6. TO ESTABLISH, MAINTAIN AND RUN A COMMUNITY CENTRE IN MANSFIELD TO FURTHER THE ABOVE OBJECTS.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.