Governing document THE SOCIETY OF BOTANICAL ARTISTS LIMITED
Charity number: 1110869
Charity reporting is up to date (on time)
Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED 23 MAY 2005. as amended on 21 Sep 2020
The objects of the Charity are:
• to advance the education of the public by promoting the fine art of botanical painting or any allied art and in furtherance thereof;
• the monitoring, evaluation and awarding of qualifications to practising professional artists or those seeking such a qualification.
• applying a Code of Conduct for Members (as described within the ‘Rules of the Society’).
• providing facilities for the exhibition of works by artists practising such art.
• promoting the protection, appreciation, conservation and nurture of plants and natural habitats of plant life with special reference to endangered species.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.