Activities - how the charity spends its money
1. Continued teaching English to adults of Bangladeshi Community
2. Continued teaching Bengali (mother tounge) to Bangladeshi children
3. Continued providing prayer facilities.
4. Organised cultural events.
5. Organised sports facilities (football and badminton) for youngsters
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
30 June 2020
Total income: £81,452
Total expenditure: £32,019
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.