Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED 16 MAY 2007
(1) THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE JEWISH FAITH;
(2) TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN THE CUSTOMS OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE;
(3) TO PROMOTE RACIAL HARMONY AND GOOD RACE RELATIONS BETWEEN THE LONDON JEWISH COMMUNITY AND OTHER RELIGIOUS DENOMINATIONS AND ETHIC COMMUNITIES IN LONDON;
(4) TO PROMOTE FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC IN LONDON, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE METROPOLITAN POLICE, THE PROTECTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE AND THEIR PROPERTY FROM, AND THE PREVENTION OF, CRIMINAL ACTS;
(5) TO RELIEVE FINANCIAL HARDSHIP, OF THOSE MEMBERS OF THE JEWISH FAITH WHO ARE IN NEED OR ARE SUFFERING HARDSHIP
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.