Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES INCORPORATED 11/09/2006
AS AMENDED BY CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION ON CHANGE OF NAME DATED 01/09/2010
AS AMENDED BY CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION ON CHANGE OF NAME DATED 13/12/2011
AS AMENDED BY CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION ON CHANGE OF NAME DATED 03 AUG 2018
TO PROMOTE ANY CHARITABLE PURPOSE FOR THE GENERAL BENEFIT OF THE COMMUNITY AND, IN PARTICULAR, THOSE LIVING AND WORKING WITHIN A TWENTY MILE RADIUS OF STADIUM WAY, HUDDERSFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRE, AND WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING:
(1) TO RELIEVE POVERTY, OLD AGE, DISABLEMENT AND ECONOMIC DEPRIVATION WITH THE COMMUNITY
(2) TO ADVANCE EDUCATION, INCLUDING SOCIAL, PHYSICAL AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING, THE PROVISION OF TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED PERSONS AND ADULT EDUCATION WITHIN THE COMMUNITY
(3) TO PROVIDE OR ASSIST IN THE PROVISION, IN THE INTERESTS OF SOCIAL WELFARE, OF FACILITIES FOR RECREATION AND OTHER LEISURE-TIME OCCUPATION FOR THOSE WITHIN THE COMMUNITY WHO HAVE SPECIAL NEED OF SUCH FACILITIES;
(4) TO PROMOTE THE HEALTH OF THE COMMUNITY BY THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES FOR PLAYING FOOTBALL, RUGBY LEAGUE AND OTHER HEALTHY SPORTS;
(5) TO PROMOTE GOOD CITIZENSHIP WITHIN THE COMMUNITY, AND
(6) TO PROMOTE HARMONY BETWEEN PERSONS OF DIFFERENT ETHNIC AND CULTURAL BACKGROUNDS WITHIN THE COMMUNITY
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.
FOR THE GENERAL BENEFIT OF THE COMMUNITY AND, IN PARTICULAR, THOSE LIVING AND WORKING WITHIN A TWENTY MILE RADIOUS OF STADIUM WAY, HUDDERSFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRE