Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED 22 MARCH 2006.
1) THE RELIEF OF FINANCIAL HARDSHIP AMONGST THOSE SEEKING ASYLUM OR WHO ARE REFUGEES, AND THEIR DEPENDANTS LIVING (TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY) IN LEEDS AND THE SURROUNDING AREA.
2) TO PROMOTE, PRESERVE AND PROTECT THE PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH OF THOSE SEEKING ASYLUM AND THOSE WHO ARE REFUGEES AND THEIR DEPENDANTS.
3) TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF THOSE SEEKING ASYLUM AND THOSE WHO ARE REFUGEES AND THEIR DEPENDANTS IN NEED THEREOF SO AS TO ADVANCE THEM IN LIFE AND ASSIST THEM TO ADAPT WITHIN A NEW COMMUNITY.
4) TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN GENERAL ABOUT THE ISSUES RELATING TO REFUGEES AND THOSE SEEKING ASYLUM.
5) THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES FOR RECREATION OR OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION WITH THE OBJECT OF IMPROVING THE CONDITIONS OF LIFE OF THOSE PERSONS WHO HAVE NEED OF SUCH FACILITIES BY REASON OF THEIR YOUTH, AGE, INFIRMITY OR DISABLEMENT, FINANCIAL HARDSHIP OR SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC CIRCUMSTANCES.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.