Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED 3 JULY 2003 AS AMENDED 28 OCTOBER 2008,
3.1 THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE FAITH AND RELIGIOUS PRACTICE OF ISLAM.
4. THE ADVANCEMENT OF EDUCATION FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT BY:
A) THE PROVISION AND CONDUCT OF A SCHOOL OR SCHOOLS IN THE UK AND OVERSEAS;
B) THE PROVISION OF EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS OR SERVICES
C) SUCH OTHER MEANS AS THE TRUSTEES SHALL DETERMINE.
5) TO PROVIDE OR ASSIST IN THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES IN THE INTEREST OF SOCIAL WELFARE FOR RECREATION OR OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION OF INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE NEED OF SUCH FACILITIES BY REASON OF THEIR YOUTH, AGE INFIRMITY OR DISABILITY, FINANCIAL HARDSHIP OR SOCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES WITH THE OBJECT OF IMPROVING THEIR CONDITIONS OF LIFE.
6) THE PROMOTION OF RELIGIOUS HARMONY FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC BY:
A) EDUCATION THE PUBLIC IN DIFFERENT RELIGIOUS BELIEFS INCLUDING AN AWARENESS OF THEIR DISTINCTIVE FEATURES AND THEIR COMMON GROUND TO PROMOTE GOOD RELATIONS BETWEEN PERSONS OF DIFFERENT FAITHS;
B) PROMOTING KNOWLEDGE AND MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECT OF THE BELIEFS AND PRACTICES OF DIFFERENT RELIGIOUS FAITHS., NORTHUMBERLAND.
7) THE RELIEF OF FINANCIAL NEED AND SUFFERING AMONG VICTIMS OF NATURAL OR OTHER KINDS OF DISASTER IN THE FORM OF MONEY OR OTHER MEANS DEEMED SUITABLE FOR PERSONS, BODIES, ORGANISATIONS AND COUNTRIES AFFECTED.
8) THE ADVANCEMENT OF SUCH OTHER CHARITABLE OBJECTS FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT AS THE TRUSTEE MAY FROM TIME TO TIME THINK FIT.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.