Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTION ADOPTED 27 SEPTEMBER 2007 AS AMENDED 6 APRIL 2008
1. THE RELIEF OF FINANCIAL HARDSHIP AMONGST THOSE GRANTED REFUGEE STATUS AND THEIR DEPENDANTS LIVING (TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY) IN GREAT BRITAIN.
2. TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT THE PHYSICAL THE PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH OF THOSE GRANTED REFUGEE STATUS AND THEIR DEPENDANTS.
3. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF THOSE GRANTED REFUGEE STATUS AND THEIR DEPENDANTS IN NEED THEREOF SO AS TO ADVANCE THEM IN LIFE AND ASSIST THEM TO ADAPT WITHIN A NEW COMMUNITY.
4. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN GENERAL ABOUT THE ISSUES RELATING TO REFUGEES AND THOSE SEEKING ASYLUM.
5. THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES FOR RECREATION OR OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION WITH THE OBJECT OF IMPROVING THE CONDITIONS OF LIFE OF THOSE PERSONS WHO HAVE NEED OF SUCH FACILITIES BY REASON OF THEIR YOUTH, AGE, INFIRMITY OR DISABLEMENT, FINANCIAL HARDSHIP OR SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC CIRCUMSTANCES.
6. THE RELIEF OF UNEMPLOYMENT OF THOSE GRANTED REFUGEE STATUS AND THOSE SEEKING ASYLUM IN GREAT BRITAIN, BY THE PROVISION OF VOCATIONAL AND SKILLS TRAINING, ADVICE AND SUPPORT.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.