Activities - how the charity spends its money
POVERTY RELIEF FOR UNDERPRIVILEGED CHILDREN IN MOZAMBIQUE THROUGH:
1) ORPHAN SUPPORT
3) INFRASTRUCTURE: BASIC HOUSING (FAMILY HUTS) & ACCESS TO WATER (VILLAGE WELLS)
3) ACADEMIC & TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- PRESCHOOLS, AFTER-CLASS CENTRES, LITERACY, UNI GRANTS
- CARPENTRY, SEWING, LITERACY, IT, ARTS&CRAFTS
4) SUSTAINABILITY: MICRO INCOME GENERATION ACTIVITIES
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
31 December 2019
Total income: £99,974
Total expenditure: £90,089
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.