Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTION ADOPTED 02/09/2011
AS AMENDED ON 29/01/2012
1. TO PROMOTE THE ARTS FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT;
2. TO ADVANCE PUBLIC EDUCATION IN THE ARTS;
3. TO DEVELOP THE CAPACITY AND SKILLS OF THE MEMBERS OF THE SOCIALLY AND ECONOMICALLY DISADVANTAGED COMMUNITIES IN SUCH A WAY THAT THEY ARE BETTER ABLE TO IDENTIFY, AND HELP MEET, THEIR NEEDS AND TO PARTICIPATE MORE FULLY IN SOCIETY;
4. TO PROMOTE EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT; AND
5. TO PROMOTE CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY AND GOOD CITIZENSHIP FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.