Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES INCORPORATED 25/04/2012
AS AMENDED BY CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION ON CHANGE OF NAME DATED 15/07/2013
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION(S) DATED 15/07/2013
AS REGISTERED AT COMPANIES HOUSE ON 06/08/2013
1. TO MAINTAIN, IMPROVE, PROVIDE OR ASSIST IN THE PROVISION OF PUBLIC AMENITIES FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT IN PARTICULAR IN THE ANCIENT PARISH OF ROTHERHITHE AND THE SURROUNDING AREA ('THE AREA OF BENEFIT')
2. TO PROVIDE OR ASSIST IN THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES IN THE INTERESTS OF SOCIAL WELFARE FOR RECREATION OR OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION OF INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE NEED OF SUCH FACILITIES BY REASON OF THEIR YOUTH, AGE INFIRMITY OR DISABILITY, FINANCIAL HARDSHIP OR SOCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES WITH THE OBJECT OF IMPROVING THEIR CONDITIONS OF LIFE.
3. TO RELIEVE THE NEEDS OF PEOPLE LIVING OR WORKING IN THE AREA OF BENEFIT IN PARTICULAR THROUGH THE PROVISION OF GRANTS, GOODS OR SERVICES.
4. TO PRESERVE AND CONSERVE BUILDINGS OR SITES OF HISTORIC OR ARCHITECTURAL IMPORTANCE IN PARTICULAR IN THE AREA OF BENEFIT.
5. TO PROMOTE GOOD HEALTH BY THE PROVISION, OR ASSISTING IN THE PROVISION, OF PUBLIC HEALTH FACILITIES AND CHILDCARE IN PARTICULAR IN THE AREA OF BENEFIT.