Activities - how the charity spends its money
1. Advancement of the Christian faith by proclamation of the Christian Gospel, worship and practical Bible teaching;
2. Developing Christian discipleship
3. Outreach to the local community
4. Relief of poverty in the UK and overseas
5. Pastoral care, in its widest sense, of people in need, including but not limited to the sick and elderly, particularly those with links to the church.
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
31 January 2020
Total income: £189,821
Total expenditure: £167,795
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
One or more trustees receive payments or benefits from the charity for another benefit.