Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CIO - Foundation Registered 20 Nov 2013
(1) TO PREVENT OR RELIEVE POVERTY IN BURMA,
(2) TO PREVENT OR RELIEVE POVERTY (INCLUDING THE FINANCIAL NEEDS) OF REFUGEES, ASYLUM SEEKERS, MIGRANT WORKERS AND THEIR DEPENDENTS FROM BURMA.
(3) TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF PEOPLE OF ALL AGES FROM BURMA.
(4) TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN THE SUBJECTS OF ETHNIC KAREN CULTURE, HISTORY AND TRADITIONS.
(5) TO PROMOTE HUMAN RIGHTS (AS SET OUT IN THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND SUBSEQUENT UNITED NATIONS CONVENTIONS AND DECLARATIONS) AND TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN THE SUBJECT OF HUMAN RIGHTS IN BURMA AND SUCH OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD AS THE TRUSTEES SEE FIT.