Activities - how the charity spends its money
- Running a weekly Sunday drop-in for asylum seeker, refugee and migrant families at Clifton Children's Centre.
-English Language classes
- Outreach with and for the asylum, refugee and migrant community in the City of York.
- Campaigning on behalf of local asylum seeking individuals and families.
- Organising the annual Refugee Week in York.
- Events during and outside Refugee Week.
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
31 March 2020
Total income: £113,389
Total expenditure: £104,133
Total income includes £8,300 from 2 government grant(s)
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
One or more trustees receive payments or benefits from the charity for providing services to the charity.