Activities - how the charity spends its money
Projects in the U.K. in India around 5 key programs:
1. Education - primary school in India and funding for advanced education.
2. Healthy Body - yoga classes/workshops in India & UK
3. Healthy Mind - Meditation classes/workshops in India & UK
4. Healthy Food - Hot nutritional meals for students in india
5. Environmental & Animal Awareness
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
30 June 2020
Total income: £18,935
Total expenditure: £24,191
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public. It works with a commercial participator with an agreement in place. It does not work with a professional fundraiser.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.