Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CIO - Association Registered 03 Oct 2014 as amended on 15 Jul 2019 as amended on 28 Oct 2019
(1) The relief of poverty, sickness and distress and the advancement of education, particularly among persons of the community of Tigrayan now living in the UK.
(2) To provide or assist in the provision of facilities in the interests of social welfare for recreation or other leisure time occupation of individuals who have need of such facilities by reason of their youth, age infirmity or disability, financial hardship or social circumstances with the object of improving their conditions of life.
(3) To promote social inclusion of persons of the community of Tigrayans now living in the UK by preventing them from becoming socially excluded, relieving the needs of those people who are socially excluded and assisting them to integrate in society.
(4) To act as a resource for young people, particular from the community of Tigrayans, by providing advice, assistance and organising programmes of physical, educational and other activities as a means of advancing in life and helping such young people by developing their skills, capacities and capabilities to enable them to fully participate in society as independent, mature and responsible individuals.'
(5) The advancement of environmental protection or improvement in Tigray by working closely with local, national, regional, and international governmental, and non-government organisations and agencies.
(6) Providing support to organisations who are working to build a strong anti - poverty network in the Tigray regional state and to support the development programmes in Tigray to promote social justice with the objective to combat poverty.