Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES INCORPORATED 21/03/2014
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION(S) DATED 13/10/2014
1) TO PROVIDE OR ASSIST IN THE PROVISION OF BOTH INDOOR AND OUTDOOR FACILITIES IN THE INTERESTS OF SOCIAL WELFARE FOR RECREATION OR OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION OF INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE NEED OF SUCH BY REASON OF THEIR YOUTH, AGE, INFIRMITY OR DISABILITY, FINANCIAL HARDSHIP OR SOCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES WITH THE OBJECT OF IMPROVING THEIR CONDITIONS OF LIFE; AND/OR
2) TO PROMOTE COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION IN HEALTHY RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES; AND/OR
3) TO PROVIDE OR ASSIST IN THE PROVISION OF COMMUNITY FACILITIES TO BE AVAILABLE TO ALL SECTIONS OF THE COMMUNITY WITHOUT DISTINCTION, INCLUDING USE FOR MEETINGS, LECTURES AND CLASSES AND/OR OTHER FORMS OF RECREATION AND LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION WITH THE OBJECT OF IMPROVING THE CONDITIONS OF LIFE FOR ALL THOSE WHO USE THE FACILITIES; AND/OR
4) TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN THE ARTS THROUGH THE PROVISION OF A THEATRE; AND/OR
5) TO ADVANCE EDUCATION IN THE ARTS BY THE ESTABLISHMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF AN ART GALLERY AND/OR MUSEUM; AND/OR
6) TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC THROUGH THE PROVISION OF A LIBRARY; AND/OR
7) TO PROVIDE, MAINTAIN AND EQUIP PARKS WITH THE OBJECT OF ADVANCING PUBLIC EDUCATION, WITH PARTICULAR REGARD TO HORTICULTURE, ARBORICULTURE, WILD PLANTS AND WILDLIFE; AND/OR
8) TO PRESERVE BUILDINGS OF HISTORIC OR ARCHITECTURAL IMPORTANCE; AND/OR
9) TO DEVELOP THE CAPACITY AND SKILLS OF MEMBERS OF THE SOCIALLY AND ECONOMICALLY DISADVANTAGED COMMUNITY IN SUCH A WAY THAT THEY ARE BETTER ABLE TO IDENTIFY, AND HELP MEET, THEIR NEEDS AND PARTICIPATE MORE FULLY IN SOCIETY; AND/OR
10) TO PURSUE SUCH OTHER CHARITABLE PURPOSES ANALOGOUS TO ANY OF THE ABOVE AS THE TRUSTEES IN THEIR ABSOLUTE DISCRETION SHALL DETERMINE (TOGETHER THE "OBJECTS").
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.