Activities - how the charity spends its money
- A welcoming community to help our clients regain their sense of dignity and belonging
- Therapeutic yoga classes with social time
- Signposting to critical services that help with legal cases, healthcare and housing
- Help filling in forms and making phone calls
- Advice on accessing education and volunteering
- Hot lunches
See www.ourmala.com for more info on what we do.
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
05 April 2020
Total income: £154,801
Total expenditure: £151,950
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.