Activities - how the charity spends its money
- A welcoming community to help our clients regain their sense of dignity and belonging
- Therapeutic yoga classes with social time
- Signposting to critical services that help with legal cases, healthcare and housing
- Help filling in forms and making phone calls
- Advice on accessing education and volunteering
- Hot lunches
See www.ourmala.com for more info on what we do.
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
05 April 2019
Total income: £133,028
Total expenditure: £124,256
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public. It works with a commercial participator with an agreement in place. It does not work with a professional fundraiser.
This charity has one or more trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.