Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES INCORPORATED 29 MAY 2012
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION(S) DATED 03 MAR 2015
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION(S) DATED 18 JUN 2015
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION(S) DATED 23 JUL 2015
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION(S) DATED 21 MAR 2017
AS AMENDED BY CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION ON CHANGE OF NAME DATED 15 MAY 2017
1) ADVANCE EDUCATION INCLUDING BY SUPPORTING PROJECTS AND TRAINING THAT BENEFIT PEOPLE FROM THE AREA OF BENEFIT BY ENHANCING THEIR SKILLS;
2) PROMOTE THE GENERAL HEALTH OF THE COMMUNITY;
3) ADVANCE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND IMPROVEMENT INCLUDING BY ENHANCING THE LOCAL LANDSCAPE;
4) PROVIDE AND IMPROVE FACILITIES IN THE INTERESTS OF SOCIAL WELFARE AND LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF IMPROVING THE CONDITIONS OF LIFE FOR THE RESIDENTS; AND
5) RELIEVE THOSE IN NEED BECAUSE OF FINANCIAL HARDSHIP BY VIRTUE OF BEING OUT OF WORK, PARTICULARLY THE LONG TERM UNEMPLOYED, BY HELPING THEM TO GAIN SKILLS.