Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES INCORPORATED 04 SEP 2014
THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR PUBLIC BENEFIT TO:
1. TO PROVIDE OR ASSIST IN THE PROVISION OF BOTH INDOOR AND OUTDOOR FACILITIES IN THE INTERESTS OF SOCIAL WELFARE FOR RECREATION OR OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION OF INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE NEED OF SUCH BY REASON OF THEIR YOUTH, AGE, INFIRMITY OR DISABILITY, FINANCIAL HARDSHIP OR SOCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES OR TO THE PUBLIC AT LARGE WITH THE OBJECT OF IMPROVING THEIR CONDITIONS OF LIFE; AND/OR
2. TO PROMOTE COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION IN HEALTHY RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES; AND/OR
3. TO PROVIDE OR ASSIST IN THE PROVISION OF COMMUNITY FACILITIES TO BE AVAILABLE TO ALL SECTIONS OF THE COMMUNITY WITHOUT DISTINCTION, INCLUDING USE FOR MEETINGS, LECTURES AND CLASSES AND/OR OTHER FORMS OF RECREATION AND LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION WITH THE OBJECT OF IMPROVING THE CONDITIONS OF LIFE FOR ALL THOSE WHO USE THE FACILITIES; AND/OR
4. TO PROMOTE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC THROUGH THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES FOR PERFORMING ARTS; AND/OR
5. SUCH OTHER CHARITABLE PURPOSES AS THE TRUSTEES IN THEIR ABSOLUTE DISCRETION MAY DETERMINE.