Activities - how the charity spends its money
- collection and preservation of publications on Belarusian history and culture
- preservation of archives and artefacts and development of Belarusian museum
- enabling access to Belarusian cultural heritage
- maintenance of reference collection for encouragement of Belarusian studies in the UK and abroad
- contribution to events promoting Belarus
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
31 December 2022
Total income: £30,852
Total expenditure: £60,020
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
One or more trustees receive payments or benefits from the charity for providing services to the charity.