Activities - how the charity spends its money
- General Charitable activities
- Religious activities and services
- Provision of local spaces for community use
- Activities for children and families
- Concerts and entertainment
- Support of vulnerable individuals and families in the community
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
31 December 2020
Total income: £58,470
Total expenditure: £69,603
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
One or more trustees receive payments or benefits from the charity for another benefit.