Activities - how the charity spends its money
- Welfare visitation to the less privileged homes;
- Prayer / Lecture session every Sunday;
- Arabic and Islamic classes for children and adults to learn the Holy Quran and to inculcate Islam;
- Economic empowerment and skills building for members;
- Scholarship award to students
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
30 September 2020
Total income: £34,250
Total expenditure: £34,826
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity does not raise funds from the public
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.