Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CIO - ASSOCIATION Registered 21 Nov 2017
1. TO PROMOTE SOCIAL INCLUSION FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT BY HELPING SOCIALLY DISADVANTAGED PEOPLE OF HERTSMERE AND OTHER LOCAL, REGIONAL OR NATIONAL AREAS, PARTICULARLY BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY, THOSE WHO ARE ELDERLY OR SUFFERING FROM DISABILITY OF MIND OR BODY, AND THEIR CARERS TO AVOID SOCIAL EXCLUSION BY PROVIDING FACILITIES AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOCIAL INTERACTION, LEISURE ACTIVITIES AND FOR PEOPLE TO LEARN THROUGH EXPERIENCE – OPPORTUNITIES THAT WOULD NOT OTHERWISE BE AVAILABLE TO THEM.
2. TO RELIEVE FINANCIAL HARDSHIP BY THE PROVISION OF FOOD AID
3. TO PROTECT AND PRESERVE THE ENVIRONMENT FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT BY PROMOTING OF RECYCLING AND THE ELIMINATION OF FOOD WASTE
4. TO DEVELOP THE CAPACITY AND SKILLS OF THE MEMBERS OF THE ECONOMICALLY AND SOCIALLY DISADVANTAGED COMMUNITY OF HERTSMERE AND OTHER LOCAL, REGIONAL OR NATIONAL AREAS IN SUCH A WAY THAT THEY ARE BETTER ABLE TO IDENTIFY, AND HELP MEET, THEIR NEEDS AND TO PARTICIPATE MORE FULLY IN SOCIETY.
5. THE PROMOTION OF EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT BY ORGANIZING ACTIVITIES WITH THE PURPOSE