Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CIO - FOUNDATION Registered 16 Aug 2017 as amended on 03 Jun 2020 as amended on 14 Aug 2020
1. TO PROMOTE FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC THE PRESERVATION, PROTECTION AND IMPROVEMENT OF HISTORICAL ARTEFACTS, STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND LANDSCAPES WHICH ARE OF HISTORIC OR ARCHITECTURAL IMPORTANCE RELATING TO WREXHAM’S INDUSTRIAL HERITAGE.
2. TO PROMOTE FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC THE CONSERVATION OF THE BRYMBO FOSSIL FOREST.
3. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN THE GEOGRAPHY, HISTORY, NATURAL HISTORY AND ARCHITECTURE OF BRYMBO AND ADJACENT AREAS.
4. THE PROMOTION FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT OF URBAN OR RURAL REGENERATION IN AREAS OF SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEPRIVATION AND IN PARTICULAR BRYMBO BY THE FOLLOWING MEANS:
- TO PROVIDE EDUCATION, TRAINING AND RE-TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES AND WORK EXPERIENCE, ESPECIALLY FOR UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE;
- TO PROVIDE, MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE RECREATIONAL FACILITIES;
- TO PROVIDE PUBLIC AMENITIES.