Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CIO - FOUNDATION Registered 30 May 2017 as amended on 27 May 2019
To advance the Christian faith for the benefit of the public, especially young people under 25 years, in accordance with the 2:52 Challenge statement of belief.
• The advancement of the Christian faith mainly, but not exclusively, by means of broadcasting Christian messages of an evangelistic and teaching nature.
• To advance the Christian faith in the UK, for the benefit of the public, especially young people under 25 years, through the holding of prayer meetings, lectures, public celebrations of religious festivals, producing and/or distributing literature to enlighten others about the Christian faith.
To advance in life and relieve the needs of people, especially young people through:
a. The provision of recreational and leisure time activities provided in the interest of social welfare, designed to improve their conditions of life:
b. Providing support and activities which develop their skills, capacities and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as mature and responsible individuals.
• To help people, especially but not exclusively through leisure time activities, so as to develop their capabilities that they may grow to full maturity as individuals and members of society.
• To act as a resource for people especially those up to the age of 25 living in the UK by providing advice and assistance and organising programmes of physical, educational and other activities as a means of:
a. Advancing in life and helping people by developing their skills, capacities and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as independent, mature and responsible individuals;
b. Advancing education
c. Relieving unemployment
d. Providing recreational and leisure time activity in the interests of social welfare for people living in the area of benefit who have need by reason of their youth, age, infirmity or disability, poverty or social and economic circumstances with a view to improving the conditions of life of such persons.
For the public benefit to promote the education (including social and physical training) of people including those under the age of 25 years in the UK in such ways as the charity trustees think fit, including by:
• Providing their education (including the study of music or other arts), to undertake travel in furtherance of their education or to prepare for entry to any occupation, trade or profession on leaving any educational establishment.
• To assist in such ways as the charity trustees think fit any charity in the world whose aims include advancing education and welfare of persons especially those under the age of 25 years by developing their mental, physical and moral capabilities through leisure time activities.